Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Flashback: Moab Wedding










I just remembered I had these amazing photos from Heather & Chris's Moab wedding last year! Thank you to Holly Reed from Reed Photographic for these images!

I love the flowers that Heather chose--cream and orange dahlias, red/orange and gold freesia, rust hypericum berries and seeded eucalyptus. The colors are just perfect for the red rock backdrop.

I also LOVED Heather's brilliant idea to use collections of vintage bottles with a single stem in each for the centerpieces. The combination of green/aqua and the cream/gold/red/orange is just perfect for their location. Simple but stunning!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elizabeth said...

Talk about seamlessly integrating your environment! The colors and organic nature of the designs complement the surroundings perfectly. Great job!

traci said...

Hey cousin Megan. Your flowers are absolutely gorgeous. It makes me want to go back in time and get married again just so I can have you do my flowers. You would only be like 14 if we go back in time, so I might just have to renew my vows! So good to hear from you. If you ever need new stationary, I will try to make you some in present day and not when you were about 10! Hope all is well. Traci